Performs diagnostic ultrasound procedures/examinations and related duties working in collaboration with cardiologists, physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Be reliable and available to work on scheduled days.
- Visiting physician locations on scheduled days.
- Recording sonographs, recording and depositing the scans to Cardio Health storage.
- Keep track of consumables and ensure that there is enough supply.
- Deliver outstanding customer service and develop long-term relationships with existing and prospective Business Partners (BPs), win their respect and confidence in Cardio Health’s services.
- Meet quality and quantitative standards for scan.
- Maintain regular contact with all key touch-points in order to provide accurate support and resolve service delivery issues.
- Attend trade displays and training sessions as required.
- Understand the business and maintain current level knowledge on company services.
- Communicate and collaborate with all cross-functional team members to ensure optimal alignment on business opportunities and priorities.
- Develop testimonials and external Brand Ambassadors to help promote Cardio Health products and services.
- Analyze and report service delivery issues.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Graduate of a recognized/accredited North American Program in Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography.
- Current certification with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) and/or Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals (CARDUP).
- Eligible for membership with ARDMS and/or Canadian Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (CSDMS).
- Excellent customer service and bed-side manners.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of one-year experience working as an Ultrasound Technologist.
- Ideal candidate should possess exceptional patient care abilities; politeness and high customer care standards.