This position requires a thorough understanding of medical terminology. The position is at an intermediate support staff level, you are responsible for delivering routine administrative or operational output. In addition to applying some judgment in resolving routine problems or making recommendations.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Tactful and able to think on his/her feet.
- Typing speed of 60 wpm or more.
- Detail oriented.
- Inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Impeccable English.
- Multilingualism is an asset.
- Solid planning and organizational skills.
- Experience using Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook or MAC equivalents.
- Adept in using web platforms such as Kijiji, Craigslist, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- To be successful in this role, you need to adaptive, enjoy fast paced work, friendly, build spirited relationships, thrives on challenges, continuously drive your own learning and development.
- The ideal candidate will be an enterprising person who is very dependable and possess an entrepreneurial disposition.
Compensation and Terms:
- Starting Salary: commensurate to experience.
- Some weekend work may be required.