Clinic Outreach Coordinator
This position requires you to be multi-faceted and skilled in a soft sales role. We provide exceptional employment experience and growth. Having your own vehicle is an asset.
The mandate of this position is to hold community outreach events to educate members of the public on cardiac health, importance of timely diagnostics and impact of family history on individual health. The successful candidate should be organize and execute these events meticulously. A large part of this role involves interacting with members of public in a soft, laid back, open and welcoming manner, hence the ideal candidate should be presentable and comfortable interacting with people.
As Cardio Health Clinic Outreach person you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating logistics and organizing various outreach events.
- Ensuring that you interact with all stakeholders in a timely manner to ensure that all key partners are aligned and ready for the event being held.
- Planning all required materials in advance and ensuring that everything required is ready and available for use at the event site in a timely manner.
- Creating spreadsheets and charts, maintaining databases and writing status reports after each event in order to provide a briefing to company executives.
- Ability to think on your feet and handle conflicting or unpleasant situations easily.
- Dress in a smart and attractive manner.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Computer literacy including operational knowledge Microsoft Office and typing skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to work with authority and without supervision.
- Oral and written communication, multilingualism is an asset.
- Willingness to travel as per business needs.
- Excellent language and people skills.