- Perform analysis of holter data to create patient report using Holter analysis software.
- Prepare thorough and detailed report for cardiologists.
- Perform report QA to assure that report meets Holter report standard for quality.
- Interact with the health care provider to perform notification calls.
- Complete all assigned trainings.
- Follow all company and departmental policy and procedures.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Completed Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician (CRAT) or Cardiographic Technician (CCT) preferred.
- Understanding of cardiac disease with ability to recognize cardiac arrhythmias and abnormalities during analysis as well as knowledge of medical terminology.
- Able to prepare reports by entering, transcribing, recording, storing and maintaining patient information.
- Using a personal computers and holter scanning software, enter data and process information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to assess customer needs and meet customer satisfaction expectations.
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas in verbal and written form.