We are seeking Test/Holter Tech.
- Perform stress tests, holter monitor, scanning.
- Be reliable and available to work on scheduled days.
- Visiting physician locations on scheduled days.
- Recording and depositing tests to Cardio Health storage.
- Keep track of consumables and ensure that there is enough supply.
- Deliver outstanding customer service and develop long-term relationships with existing and prospective Business Partners (BPs), win their respect and confidence in Cardio Health services.
- Meet quality and quantitative standards.
- Maintain regular contact with all key touch-points in order to provide accurate support and resolve service delivery issues.
- Attend trade displays and training sessions as required.
- Understand the business and maintain current level knowledge on company services.
- Communicate and collaborate with all cross-functional team members to ensure optimal alignment on business opportunities and priorities.
- Develop testimonials and external Brand Ambassadors to help promote Cardio Health products and services.
- Analyze and report service delivery issues.
- Ensures the integrity of the systems and recognizes mechanical or technical abnormalities, performs calibration and troubleshooting procedures on equipment and communicates problems to information services or clinical engineering, cleans and stocks equipment and supplies, and maintains crash cart and other medications and supplies.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- CPR certification.